Shipping Information And Return
1. All stock orders will be shipped within 1-2 days of receipt of order from our warehouse.
2. All shipments are via UPS or FedEx unless the customer states differently.
1. CLAIMS – We are not responsible for any goods altered, cut, printed, washed, dyed, whatsoever. All claims or demands for defective mechandise and shortages must be made in writing by certified mail within 5 days of receipt of goods.
Shortages/damages beyond the allowed amount of 5% is to be reported and witnessed within 5 days of receipt of goods. Any shortages and/or damages need to be witnessed by ONLY a SOFI ENTERPRISES employee assigned by the owner of SOFI ENTERPRISES. This DOES NOT include freelance sales representative. Any damages/shortages reported beyond the 5th day of receipt will not be credited OR accepted as returned goods (NO EXCEPTION) and full payment will be expected and due.
2. TESTING OF GOODS – It is the buyer’s responsibility to test and sample the goods received before cutting to meet specific requirements and all related tests. Absolutely no return will be accepted or allowances made after goods have been cut or altered from original delivered form. Do not mix dye lots.
3. CASUALTIES – Goods delivered throughout the common carriers or sent via parcel post are at the risk of buyer.
4. PAYMENT – Payments are due within the time period specified on invoice, time being of the essense. Upon failure of the buyer to make timely payments, buyer agrees to pay all cost of collection and litigation, including but not limited to attorney fees and interest at the rate of 1.5% per month.
5. VENUE – Any disputes shall be subject to CA law or adjudicated in the courts of Los Angeles county.
*NO RETURNS ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION*
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE FABRIC CONTENT.
PLEASE DO YOUR OWN TESTING.